Floor Heating Film is an absolutely new heating technology that employs infra-red film. The film is produced using nanotechnology by applying a carbon heat-conductive layer to film.
Positive Effect of IR-technology on Human Health:
Far-infrared radiation is sun rays (rather than ultraviolet sun rays) as well as the earth and stones reflecting the sun rays. Far-infrared rays are invisible rays that have reflective properties and high biological absorption rate. We feel them as heat.
The positive heath effects of far-infrared radiation include the following:
- Heat exchange regulation
- Bacteria growth prevention
- Health support and energy preservation
- Accelerated tissue restoration and healing
- Balanced acid/alkaline level
- Cholesterol level control
- Prevention of mould growth, development and fermentation
- Excessive heat removal, improved sleep
- Maintaining freshness
- Accelerated plant growth.
The advantages that thermal film-based heating systems:
- It uses extra thin, latest material for heating systems. The thermal film (floor) thickness is 0.4 mm.
- A different approach to heating. Infrared rays heat objects rather than air. The air’s humidity and oxygen contents are not decreased.
- Electromagnetic radiation is practically absent.
Environmentally clean material.
- It is good for people’s health and can be used in medical institutions and kindergartens.
Installed virtually anywhere
- The film can be installed on any surface (floor, wall, ceiling, or a working area such as a table, chair, or sleeping area.
- It allows the implementation of interesting design solutions.
- It is possible to adjust temperature and time-based modes which allows a further significant reduction of already low electricity consumption.
The use of proposed technology allows the following:
- Improve power efficiency of existing residential stock
- Improve power efficiency of new buildings
- The improvement of power efficiency is an important macroeconomic problem, where a solution to the problem is expected to involve not just a reduction in energy consumption but also the adoption of new innovation processes and implementation of advanced technological solutions.
SAY GOODBYE TO OLD CONVENTIONAL HEATING TECHNOLOGIES
Premises heating methods employed in Australia are as follows:
- Gas heaters have advantage compared to other heaters because they are relatively cheap. However, gas prices have been going up over the last few years. People on low income cannot afford (at least, not everyone from them can) to use gas heaters. Moreover, these heaters are far from being fire safe. In addition, the heaters burn a lot of oxygen and make the air dry, which is not safe for anyone and, in particular, for the elderly, children or persons suffering from lung disorders.
- Electric heaters are the most popular heating devices, especially among people on low income. Just like gas heaters, electric heaters are not fire safe and make the air dry.