Certificates and Licences

Builders Licence

Ecolog Homes Pty Ltd holds a “C Class” licence in NSW

NSW Licence      237581C

Trading Authorisation Certificate – The Department of Environment and Heritage

The Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 provides for combined applications where a Development Application and a Construction Certificate may be issued together by council. This option however is not recommended for significant subdivisions or developments.