Kordon Termite Barrier – The New Australian Standard in Termite Protection
- Ten year warranty.
- Quickly and easily installed.
- Flexible and is suited to all building applications.
- Provides a physical and chemical barrier to termites.
- Can be used for perimeter or full under slab protection.
- Allergen free.
- Only installed by accredited staff.
- Aust. Building Code Certified.
- Extensively tested by the C.S.I.R.O
- Perimeter, pipe and underslab protection against termites
- Guaranteed correct application rate of termiticide
- Installed by trained and accredited installers
- Manufactured and designed in Australia
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 3660.1-2000
- Tough and robust, yet easy to handle
- Long term protection for real peace of mind
Kordon TB is a flexible termite protection system that offers guaranteed termite protection, when installed in conjunction with a concrete slab poured to AS 2870. Kordon TB can be installed as a perimeter termite barrier to all building types such as in-fill slabs, waffle pods, slab edge rebates or bearer and joist construction. Kordon TB can also be installed as a termite protection system for pipes and penetrations.
Kordon TMB is a complete underslab barrier, providing both termite and moisture protection. Kordon TMB is installed on the bedding sand before the steel reinforcing mesh is laid. All slab penetrations are individually protected by Kordon TMB as part of this installation. The concrete is then poured on top of Kordon TMB.